Revenue management is one of the most important pillars of a successful sales strategy.
It is ideal for small and large hotels, for business hotels, holiday hotels, conference hotels and mixed companies, in cities and countryside. Revenue Management is available for everyone and there is revenue management also in different stages of development.
Revenue Management pursues the goal of offering the right product, at the right time, for the right guest, the best price and the best sales channel. The reasons:
- Hotels must react to fluctuating demand and respond with fixed capacity. It is time to get the optimum price in times of high demand or to get the optimum utilization from the market in times of low demand.
- The costs are exploding in all areas. In most cases, the returns are not sufficient to meet all requirements (fast change of design, better employees to higher wages, rising sales costs, etc.). Hotels are no longer allowed to “leave money”.
- The guests are different. They expect different room qualities, are very differently flexible, have different prices. Your tariffs should respond.
- Sales are becoming increasingly complex. The complicated business models of the mediators, the changing framework conditions by the legislator and the increasing complexity of the technological development involved make pure “belly decisions” with regard to price strategy hotels a risk factor. Revenue management and professional sales controlling must first create transparency and establish effective control mechanisms.
You will find the following support:
- Analysis and recommendations on your current price, sales and revenue management strategy.
- Recommendations, trainings, and coaching of the acting teams.
- Selection of suitable software for the extensive automation of your revenue management and the associated distribution strategy.