Powerful distribution ensures coverage
The times when a hotel can only be booked with Expedia, Booking, and the HRS Group are over for most companies and locations. The goal is to create a perfect distribution mix for the company and the target group. To avoid unhealthy dependencies, it is advisable to work with as many distributors as possible. All of which should allow digital control. Numerous hotels already realize significantly more than 70% of their total logistic turnover via high-selling, digital distribution channels. Anyone who still works without a good channel manager, CRS, Web Booking Engines, and suitable 2-way interfaces, will give away every day sales.
You will find the following support:
- Analysis of the technical infrastructure for successful distribution
- Analysis of sales quality for OTA and meta search engines
- Analysis of the sales strength of the hotel’s website
- Analysis of the price strategy in multi-channel sales
- Recommendations for the distribution mix, also for MICE, leisure, and business travel
The following questions are answered:
- Milestones in electronic sales. What was and what will happen? GDS, booking and travel portals, online booking on your own homepage, mobile booking apps.
- Strengthen direct sales: Web booking software for your own website. Requirements and performance comparisons.
- MICE Booking Engine, Table Reservation Online, Ticket and Voucher Shop- the perfect implementation, the best providers.
- Channel Manager and interfaces, how do you organize the maintenance and updating of several sales channels?
- What is online sales?
- Success factors and mortals in online sales?
- Service providers and software suppliers. Differences and selection criteria.