Mission Statement and Guiding principlesGabriele Schulze marketing4results
The hotel consultant Gabriele Schulze helps small and large hotels or medium-sized hotel groups to develop a modern and effective positioning and infrastructure for optimal and measurable sales results. My focus is on the development of an automated distribution and intelligent revenue management strategy as well as the know-how optimization of the involved teams.
- The client’s results are the focus of our consulting activities. The contribution margin from the measurable improvement in sales development must exceed the consulting costs on a sustained basis.
- In order to be able to always give the best recommendations, I am constantly developing my know-how and methodological competence.
- It is expressly not part of my consulting strategy to bind the consulting client to me permanently, as all competences and skills for the independent implementation of the optimization approaches are conveyed. Therefore, professionally planned and moderated workshops and seminars within the scope of consulting projects are part of my self-evident scope of services.
- Part of every consulting project is to motivate and guide the client to a high degree of transparency and the introduction and monitoring of relevant sales figures.
- Our activities always include the optimization of customer processes and the transfer of important knowledge for the design of sales procurement in increasingly digital worlds.
- Maintaining a trustful and supportive relationship with the software partners in the industry should lead to an improvement of the tools for the target group described above.
You can rely on these cornerstones of our consulting quality:
Quality guarantee and Guiding principles for consulting projects by Gabriele Schulze
- The consultant acts professionally and uses modern tools and methods for analysis and consulting. This includes the creation of a detailed consulting description with framing, clarification of the assignment, procedure, contract design and transparency.
- As a rule, this is a voluntary, temporally outlined, process-based, interest-sensitive and open-ended interaction.
- Creation of the prerequisite that a relationship of trust is created between a person seeking advice and the counsellor.
- At the centre of the counselling process is the person seeking advice with his or her interests, resources and operational circumstances, whereby counselling always takes place in a shared context of responsibility in which the counsellor and the person seeking advice take equal responsibility for the counselling process and, above all, for the implementation of the results of the counselling.
- Consulting services that do not correspond to the core competence of the consultant are not offered.
- Together with the person seeking advice, the counsellor will adequately clarify the counselling request and the expectations of the results. The counselling process always includes a review of the current situation, the initial situation and the counselling objectives in relation to the counselling request
- A measurement of the achievement of objectives is agreed upon individually depending on the consulting context.
- Creation of realistic time schedules: for the analysis phase, presentation of the results, completion of the project.
- Guaranteed adherence to agreed fee volumes.
- Binding and transparent service descriptions in offers and consultancy contracts.
- Analysis results and proposed measures are documented in detail and left to the client.
- Where appropriate, delivery of monthly activity and expenditure descriptions.
- Guarantee of adherence to the obligation of secrecy for business secrets that have become known.
- Guarantee that no commissions will be collected for the procurement of new software or other consultants.
- At least 10 days are invested annually for the consultant’s own further training.
The steps to measure results in the context of consulting projects:
- In Gabriele Schulze’s consulting projects, the focus is always on optimizing sales. To this end, measurable goals must be set after the scope of consulting has been determined, at the latest after the first analysis.
- At the beginning of the consulting, the most important sales figures are recorded (sales development of the last 2 to 3 years, development of the guest segments, development of the distribution channels/booking channels).
- The initial situation is analysed, including the strengths and weaknesses of the sales or price strategy and a detailed recommendation of measures is made. These are explained in a workshop on site and trained where necessary.
Measurement of the results
- Either: Establishment of a monthly scorecard and review and comment on the development
- Or: The customer follows our recommendations for digital business analysis and grants us access to the results
- Or: Structured final discussion with the consulting client (feasibility of the proposed measures, satisfaction with consulting services).
- Or: After one year at the latest, we ask the consulting clients (if we do not provide them with permanent support and therefore have access to the developments) to provide the key figures again and carry out a comparison with the initial situation. If no convincing improvement has occurred, we propose a review of the extent to which the recommended measures have been implemented.
70% of all travellers start their search on the internet. More than 50% bookings are done online. More and more bookings are done with a smartphone. The customer is looking for his or her rate online. Is your house optimally prepared for this fact? Are you getting your “fair share” from the electronic distribution? […]