The modern valuation (review) management for hotels
Evaluate, influence and use guest ratings
What you learn in the seminar:
Why guest opinions have a much greater impact on your sales than you might think. How do I avoid the “break in the net”? How do you react when everything happens? How to send reviews from well-being guests.
These are the topics:
- Why do our guests evaluate the impact of your valuations on your sales performance?
- What are assessment assistants and how can they support the daily work?
- How to respond to complaints online and personally.
- How assessment and complaint management influence the quality strategy?
- The influence of guest evaluations on the purchase decision. How do I encourage guests to evaluate?
- How to respond professionally to public criticism or praise.
- Ratings as a marketing tool
- The four levels in valuation management: objectives and tasks
The seminar is intended for these participants:
Employees and managers at the front desk, in marketing or reservations, who need to deal with complaints and assessments.