“Promoting Direct Sales” – the perfect plan to make your customers book direct again, without losing sight!
“The changes in the hotel market are fast. The prize money is passé, intermediaries and hoteliers are looking for concepts to win the digital guest for themselves. Sophisticated Web Booking Engines and modern content management systems also enable the individual hotel industry to offer professional and, above all, measurable marketing opportunities in the battle for the booking route. However, take note that the risk of price competition between the hotel industry and its sales partners also increases.
“The mediators ensure reasonable range, but it is also important to avoid dependencies. The participants of this interactive day seminar will understand what the mediators are doing in the fight for the booking guest and where the niches are for the hotel. A sticker on the door or button on the website does not make a direct booking yet. This interactive seminar teaches how the direct booking route is strengthened again, without having to be dispensed with by the intermediary. At the same time, all participants are experts who contribute their practice and experience.
- This is how you are posted. Sales strategies for the digital guest.
- Without the right infrastructure, it is not. If the technical and personnel basis is laid, the imagination is no limits.
- Are general price advantages in direct sales the right strategy? What wise alternatives are there? What guest benefits can the hotel implement better than a mediator.
- Improvement of conversion and the new key figures in digital distribution.
- Smart marketing programs and skilled communication with existing guests, regular customers, and new customers.
- Bonus points, incentives, additional services and gifts – this is how you strengthen direct sales.
- “Why did you book through Expedia?” New topics in small talk with your guests at the reception. Which of the following arguments will convince you of booking the next time. We practice it!
This seminar can be booked as an in-house seminar, or as an open seminar by academies.