Invest in the best customers? Perfect guest and customer loyalty as the key to success!
This lecture is particularly suitable for small and medium-sized entrepreneurs and their employees. A much-requested impulse for the anniversary of associations in service industries, trade, or tourism.
- What is a good guest or a good customer? Who gets the characteristic “regulars” or “frequenters”?
- Why do good relationships also require good knowledge from each other?
- Why is “investment” the right term in the relationship management?
- Why is it wiser to invest in good customers than in constantly new acquisitions?
- Why should sales, order acceptance, accounting, and operation know the value of each customer?
- Why do loyal guests also write good reviews (and how to earn loyalty?)
- What are contact points and how do they help create a good service concept?
- Why are cat pictures on Facebook so successful and what does marketing have to do with emotion?
Do you like the content? Please share: