Keynote: The host gene. The effect of successful encounters
In this key note, the following questions are considered:
- What trends determine the developments and what threats threaten the conference market?
- Why do the organizers look for the special location and always a good history of conferences or events? New concepts and services are in demand, new formats have to be promoted, since the personal meeting can hardly be surpassed in effectiveness – but the rigid event formats and spatial concepts of the past are no longer up-to-date.
- What is competence field marketing and how can different industries, in combination with particular venues, exert a pull on a destination?
Gabriele Schulze summarizes the most important developments and projections. Also, she explains strategies that secure the future of the conference, congress, and event market.
(…..this is to ensure that people who have nothing to do with the MICE or tourism market, understand everything and take something for themselves).
Very suitable for events of:
- Destination marketing
- City marketing
- MICE – Locations, how we will market in the future
- Convention offices and related meetings
- Meeting with hosts from the meeting market