The increase in costs does not stop at the hotel industry. Marketing and sales measures have to be developed and implemented to ensure more visibility, greater reach and more turnover. Price increases are inevitable, but they are not the solution in isolation. After all, better returns can only be achieved by optimising occupancy and prices.
Many hotels and other hosts now have a good technical infrastructure in which the hotel software (PMS) is linked to a booking software with strong sales and a channel manager with good reach. This infrastructure must be used in combination with a flexible, if possible – dynamic pricing strategy and the possibilities of the own website and the distribution partners for profitable, preferably digital sales strategies.
This seminar/ webinar works on the most important measures that fulfil these goals.
This is how to increase sales in times of digital distribution. The contents in detail:
- Avoiding the most common mistakes on your own website and increasing conversion
- Make your own booking software (Web Booking Engine) a bestseller
- Offer rates for special target groups
- Skillfully implement promotions with online travel agents while maintaining price parity
- Cooperate with direct tour operators – this is how you use the reach of sales boosters
- Actively expand online distribution channels – more is more!
- Do we have to enter the market with dumping prices? Determining the price floor and using the “Black Friday strategy
This content can be offered in a 90 to 120 minute webinar both in-house and via educational institutions. The content is based on practical experience and has been tested throughout.
Target group: Hotel owners, specialists and managers from hospitality companies in the areas of marketing, distribution, e-commerce, sales, reservations and revenue management, marketing agencies with hotels in their portfolio.
This content can also be designed as a one-day seminar.